Welcome letter from PAAW President Patrick Ryan.
The Professional Ambulance Association of Wisconsin advocates for EMS in Wisconsin. The organization is only as strong as its members and leaders and their engagement in the process to maintain a healthy, functional and sustainable delivery system for Emergency Medical Services in Wisconsin.
PAAW, as nonprofit EMS stakeholder organization, represents an opportunity for you to be involved at a level you feel most comfortable and includes your ambulance service or group and all of its employees or members. Individual and business memberships are also available. Choose from one of three ways to get involved today - It's the right thing to do!
Become a member today -
It's the right thing to do!
Click here for new membership application that includes member dues information.
Click here for 2013 benefits of membership flyer.
The Benefits of Joining:· One member dues price regardless of your ambulance service, fire department, first responder organization or group size!
· No picking or choosing which employees or volunteers receive association benefits - they all do with a voting/associate membership!
· Monthly Member and Legislative Update Conference Calls to keep you informed and update-to-date on what's happening at the State Capitol in Madison and elsewhere. Lobbyists and voting members join the call to share ideas, ask questions and get answers!
· North America’s largest EMS group purchasing program, North Central EMS Cooperative, includes thousands of products, equipment and service discounts - even ambulance vehicles. PAAW even pays the $75 annual fee for you! Click here to review NCEMSC benefits.
· NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK with fellow EMS directors and managers!
· Association members voted to the Board of Directors who are ambulance service owners, directors and managers with firsthand knowledge, experience and expertise in operating a Wisconsin ambulance service.
· Representation on important EMS legislation and initiatives with two lobbyists from Midwest Strategy Group (Madison, Wisconsin) and nationally through PAAW’s affiliations with the American Ambulance Association (AAA) and National Association of EMTs (NAEMT).
· FREE 12-month subscription for each person in your group, a $40 value per person, to the nationally acclaimed monthly publication, EMS World.
· Keeping you informed about important information through timely communications and direct messaging that is appropriate, accurate and positive.
To discuss your member interests or questions, contact Dan Williams, Executive Director. Click here to email.