EMS Jobs in Wisconsin
To post a free listing to EMS Jobs in Wisconsin, simply e-mail us all the important details. Make sure to include the date we should remove the listing.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE/EDUCATION COORDINATOR
POSITION SUMMARY: Paratech Ambulance Service has an opportunity for a motivated full-time individual with strong organizational and educational skills to instruct the Ambulance operation staff. The applicant will also fulfill duties as an EMT/Paramedic. This individual is expected to oversee and assure Quality Control of ambulance operations.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary (Based on experience and knowledge base)
45 hours a week
- Thorough knowledge of EMS components, techniques and procedure.
- Computer skills and knowledge. (Power point, Excel, Word, Image trend)
- Education experience, prefer Wisconsin EMS Instructor Level I or II.
- Graduate of an EMT-P training course approved under Wisconsin.DHS 110 is required.
· Current license to practice as an EMT-P in the State of Wisconsin, as well as NREMT-P is required.
· Prefer a minimum of three years experience in Emergency Department, Critical Care, EMS Field, or Flight Paramedic.
· If less than three years experience in one of these areas, requires a written recommendation from the current supervisor and documentation of above average clinical and interpersonal job performance.
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications required at the time of hire.
· CCEMT-P, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Basic and Advanced Trauma Life Support, and Certified Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO)/Emergency Vehicle Operator Certification (EVOC), NIMS and ICS, are required within the first year of hire.
· Current unrestricted Wisconsin driver's license is also required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The duties involve responsibility for providing emergency medical services, require oversight of continuing education development and quality improvement case review, data management for benchmarking assurance, certification and recertification for associates engaged in providing emergency medical services. · Good social skills and general intelligence, good powers of observation and communication.
· Ability to perform calmly and efficiently.
· Ability to work with System Medical Director.
· Responsible to maintain AHA Community Training Center standards and staffing.
· Good physical condition commensurate with the job demands
- · Oversees the Wisconsin and Illinois licensure process for ambulances and staff.
- · Promptly handles Quality Assurance concerns with staff.
- · Distributing and filing department educational documents and correspondence.
- · Will conduct reviews of ECPR to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- · Troubleshoot and maintain Critical Care/ALS equipment.
- · Act as a representative of a Paratech Ambulance Service in all aspects of public relations.
- · Assist in promoting and marketing services provided by Paratech Ambulance Service.
- · Monitors ALS activities in the ambulance operations department and takes corrective action as necessary, resolves issuesnecessary, resolves issues, which may interfere with operations
- · Oversees ambulance operational skills and benchmark performance.
- · Directs personnel to the education department for proper indoctrination or remediation.
- · Assists with the appropriate level of staffing for the Critical Care/ALS operations department.
- This position description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities and requirements of this job. The applicant may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description.
Please submit your application and resume, no later than April 20, 2013.
For application, go to www.paratechambulance.com